Why Work at CRM Dynamics?
We’re always looking for great people! We believe in hiring the best candidates to do great things in a creative and collaborative team environment. Our positions evolve over time, allowing for your personal career growth opportunities based on our company’s future business goals. We present different challenges for each role, aligned with your skills and knowledge, allowing you to learn in a unique environment.
We have a culture of work/life balance; sure, everyone says that these days, but for us it’s a core value. People-centric values are what make us different – not just for external customers, but for our team members.
Send Us Your Resume
If you’re looking for a career, not just a job, email your resume to email@example.com and indicate which position you are interested in in the subject line.
We are currently looking to add a few new CRM consultants to our growing team. CRM experience is an asset, but not necessarily required.
We are looking for team players, who work well independently and are able to self-manage their responsibilities on a day to day basis in exchange for a flexible work environment with the ability to set your own schedule.
Our Consultants enjoy:
- Benefits for FT employees
- Excellent work/life balance
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunities to advance in their careers quickly
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven history of success in delivering projects to clients on time and on budget
- Above average communication skills
- Above average organizational skills
- High level of professionalism with clients and internal team members
- Strong business sense
- A positive, can do attitude
- Passion for helping clients succeed
- Proven ability to self-manage
- Ability to work efficiently and productively
- Strong sense of accountability
- Effectively manage CRM implementation projects for a wide range of clients
- Provide clear, detailed documentation to clients on project deliverables
- Travel to client locations in and around the GTA
- Conduct client meetings both on site and remotely
- Conduct clients training
- University or College degree, preferably in Business or Computer Science.
- 2+ years’ experience working as a Project Manager, Business Analyst, CRM consultant or similar role
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to direct and provide clear instruction and documentation to clients and internal team members
- Ability to pick up new software and related technologies quickly
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Windows Server and Microsoft Office software
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Valid driver’s license and access to a car
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM or other CRM experience
- PMP certification
- Microsoft certification
- University or College computer science degree
This position requires the candidate to work from various locations including the CRM Dynamics Ltd. office located in Mississauga Ontario and from client sites.
At CRM Dynamics, we believe it’s possible to “live the dream” by providing our team members with real work life balance. If the above interests you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6 Month Internship Developer Program at CRM Dynamics Ltd
CRM Dynamics Ltd (CRMD) is offering an internship program to potential junior c# dot net developers. Successful candidates would be offered full time employment at CRMD on completion of the Internship.
Interns are required to work a minimum of 24 hours per week and can ideally work full time (40 hours per week) during the duration of the internship. The work location is the CRMD office at 5800 Ambler Drive, Unit 106, Mississauga, ON L4W 4J5. The internship compensation is $20/hr. Applicants that are interested in the program will need to send their resume to email@example.com indicating that they are interested in the internship program. The next steps are then:
- A GotoMeeting skills test will be arranged where the application will RDC into our test computer and complete tasks. The test typically takes from 1 to 2 hours.
- Successful applicants will then be asked to visit the office for a 1 hour interview.
- If accepted into the program, then a computer and workstation will be provided. A mentor will be assigned for the duration of the internship.
What CRMD has to offer prospective applicants:
CRMD will train the applicant on how to use and be productive with key Microsoft technologies including: Dynamics CRM, c# asp.net development, SQL Server, Windows Server, and various other tools and technologies. These are valuable skills in the job market and having hands-on, business experience is key to career success.