Why Work at CRM Dynamics?
We’re always looking for great people! We believe in hiring the best candidates to do great things in a creative and collaborative team environment. Our positions evolve over time, allowing for your personal career growth. Each role is aligned with your skills and knowledge, allowing you to learn and develop in a unique environment.
We have a culture of work/life balance at our core and people-centric values that sets our work environment apart – not just for external customers, but for our team members.
Send Us Your Resume
If you’re looking for a career, not just a job, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate which position you are interested in in the subject line.
A senior CRM Consultant is an important element of the CRM Practice here at CRM Dynamics and part of the core ecosystem of the Service Delivery team. The role requires the candidate to be mainly responsible for the design and architecture of the Dynamics 365 solution for our customers. The candidate would be take ownership of analyzing the functional & technical requirements of our customers and articulating the solution design to meet the scope and budget assigned to that project. The candidate would work closely with the Sales and Development teams to ensure transition between the teams happen seamlessly.
A Senior Consultant’s mission would be serve our customers and help them realize their full potential and maximize their investments in adopting the Microsoft Dynamics 365 software and professional services. They will also assist our customers in the overall delivery of high quality engagements around Microsoft's Cloud portfolio, technologies and products in diverse customer environments.
- Demonstrate business analysis skills from a cloud based Dynamics 365 solution to support design options and estimates for service delivery.
- Analyze requirements and design solutions to meet business goals, objectives and functional/non-functional requirements in alignment with customer’s architectural standards
- Drive customer workshops and Joint Design sessions to demonstrate product capabilities and gather customer needs
- Able to clearly articulate the scope the solution from an Out-Of-The-box solution vs. Configuration vs. Customization
- Take owner ship of Functional testing and support the System Integration Testing (SIT) & UAT in the QA phase for the project
- Own the role of a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for customers around the Dynamics 365 product and service methodologies for delivery successful CRM projects.
- Contribute to the knowledge repository of Best practices, Lessons Learnt and implementation tips during deployment
- Work closely with Project Stakeholder and internal Leadership teams to proactively identify and mitigate risks in addition to building success plans resolve issues during the delivery phase.