An Academic Experience Reimagined
For more than 30 years, HSO has focused on helping educational institutions get sustainable results through the use of technology. Consistently ranked as one of the top Microsoft partners globally, we’re dedicated to helping campuses solve their toughest digital transformation challenges.
Your inside look at the evolution of CRM for Higher Education is a registration away. Join us for an exclusive live event series looking at how leaders like you are thriving in the face of digital transformations by placing emphasis on the connected student and faculty campus. Can't make it? Sign up & we'll send you the recording.
Welcome to our 4-part series on creating a connected Campus. Each 45-minute session, we'll focus on a different role or discipline across campus and show how Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft cloud can make the difference in empower your faculty and staff to connect your campus.
You'll hear from Evan Kosmidis, Senior Development Manager at HSO, along with other Dynamics leaders from Microsoft to learn about essential insights for evolving your CRM, including:
- How HSO is transforming the Dynamics experience for others across your industry
- Best practices when adopting a Digital Transformation plan
- The latest and greatest capabilities Microsoft Dynamics 365 has to offer
A Digital Event: Drive Peak Performance
Athletics | Wednesday Nov 2 | 2PM EST / 11AM PST
What makes students, athletes and fan engagement stronger and more resilient? Join us as we take a look inside the workings of best in-class Athletic departments and what they're doing to shape the student-athlete and fan experience for today's game -- and tomorrow's season.
In this session we'll dive into:
- Building an all-encompassing 360-degree student-athlete profile.
- Best practices in adopting new Event Management processes.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 capabilities in student-athlete profiles, ticket management, and fan experience.
A Digital Event: Personalize Your Student Experiences
ADMISSIONS | WEDNESDAY NOV 9 | 2PM EST / 11AM PST
How do we empower prospective students with a more personalized experience when considering higher education institutions? HSO takes a deeper look into streamlining the prospective student experience for the admissions department with the identification of high potential student and increasing prospect to enrolled.
In this session you can expect:
- A breakdown of prospective student lead scoring models and how to use them.
- Best practices in creating a personalized prospective student experience.
- Building low-code/no-code portals with integrations to application systems.
A Digital Event: Accelerate Your Donations
ALUMNI & COMMUNITY RELATIONS | WEDNESDAY NOV 16 | 2PM EST / 11AM PST
When is the right time to engage our alumni and other community partners? HSO dives into the intricate systems of donation management by sharing a breadth of experience in:
- Managing donor and community partners.
- Evaluating potential donors via scoring models.
- Using LinkedIn integrations seamlessly and intuitively in identifying demographic data.
A Digital Event: Modernize Your Campus
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT | WEDNESDAY NOV 30 | 2PM EST / 11AM PST
What is your team doing to drive effective technological change across your campus? We bring to you the final episode in the Connected Campus series to discuss how to modernize your campus by removing the disconnect.
Join HSO & Microsoft as we take a look at ways to:
- Remove data silos and create a connected experience.
- Build interactive and scalable reports using data collected across various systems.
- Effectively managed and automate communications with prospective and current students as well as alumni.