Never Stop Learning with CRM Dynamics
Our events include webinars, speaking engagements and one-on-one sessions. Attending one of our sessions will guarantee advancement in your knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and business processes. We regularly include keynote speakers, thought leaders, and industry experts who will captivate you and create an exclusive learning opportunity. Leveraging decades of combined experience, we can guide you through difficult business challenges such as lead management, sales forecasting, activity management, digital marketing campaigns and case management. Read below for more information on specific events, times, and dates.
Dynamics 365 Customer Insights Webinar
Date: December 3rd, 2020
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
Presenter: Pierre Bertrand - Dyn365 Sales Executive & Solutions Architect
Join CRM Dynamics for a free informational webinar on Dynamics 365 Customer Insights and learn how this solution can help your company get the most value out of the data you already have.
With Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, you can unify all your customer data across your company’s full range of sources to get a single view of your customers in real time.
In this session, our Customer Insights expert will guide you through this powerful solution to show how you can enable your sales process, manage your entire service department, and build, manage, track, and report on the effectiveness of your marketing efforts. Here are some key takeaways you’ll get from this session:
1. Marketing: Customer Insights can not only really improve the ROI on your company’s marketing budget, but also help your company create meaningful content and curate dynamic customer experiences with the information gathered through this powerful consumer data platform (CDP).
2. Sales: Instead of just going in cold or suggesting products and services customers may already be using, Customer Insights can help your sales team provide customers with data-driven recommendations to open up cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
3. Service: Just as Customer Insights allows you to be proactive on the sales side, it also enables this helpfulness when it comes to your service. By utilizing rich and robust customer profiles generated by Customer Insights, call center agents can deliver not only personalized but also consistent interactions.
If your company’s data is trapped in various locations with most of it unused, or you lack a single view of customers with real-time insights to inform business actions, you can rapidly drive value by deploying Dynamics 365 Customer Insights to unify data and create customer profiles. This is especially helpful if your company has no specific “data” roles within.
What's new in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Oct'20 Release? - Part 2
Date: December 8th, 2020
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
Presenter: Angelina Jacobs - Senior CRM Consultant
We are back, with another session on the recently released capabilities of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform? Incase, you missed Part 1, we have our webinars recorded and stored on our YouTube channel.
The 2020 release wave for Dynamics 365 brings new innovations that provide you with significant capabilities to transform your business. The release contains hundreds of new features across all Dynamics 365 applications. In session one 1, Angelina our in-house senior consultant discussed core-functionality changes in Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service applications.
In this session, Angelina will provide a deep dive into :
- Customer Insights - enables every organization to unify disparate data to gain a single view of customers and derive intelligent insights that drive key business processes
- Customer Voice - helps you to keep a pulse on what customers value, and how they view your products and services
- Power Platform - enables users and organizations to analyze, act, and automate on the data to digitally transform their businesses
We hope you enjoyed the last session enough to join us again! We look forward to seeing you online
Have you downloaded our eBook yet? Learn to drive sales using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Digital Transformation & What it means for your Business? eBook
Download your free eBook today, and gain valuable knowledge on how to rediscover customer engagement, optimize operations and support data-driven decisions in ways you may not have considered yet.