Never Stop Learning with CRM Dynamics
Our events include webinars, speaking engagements and one-on-one sessions. Attending one of our sessions will guarantee advancement in your knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and business processes. We regularly include keynote speakers, thought leaders, and industry experts who will captivate you and create an exclusive learning opportunity.
Leveraging decades of combined experience, we can guide you through difficult business challenges such as lead management, sales forecasting, activity management, digital marketing campaigns and case management. Read below for more information on specific events, times, and dates.
Higher Education Blueprint Webinar
Date: April 22nd, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (EST)
Join CRM Dynamics for a free informational webinar on Higher Educational Blueprint, our latest solution designed for Post-Secondary Institutions.
This Blueprint can help develop highly meaningful student experiences by optimizing communications and providing a complete view of each student through application, enrollment, course selection, and post-graduation.
CRM Dynamics is a leader in the Higher Education space, with many successful implementations under our belt. In the webinar, you will learn how our Higher Education Blueprint uses development accelerators to get you up and running faster and less expensively than other CRMs.
In this session our expert will guide you through:
1. A 360-Degree view of each student: See insights into students’ interests for their entire post-secondary journey including, scholarship opportunities, courses, events, internships and many more.
2. Leveraging student case management: Learn how you can address concerns or issues raised by students quickly, by creating a case in CRM and routing it automatically to the appropriate response team for resolution.
3. Utilizing dashboards and reporting: We’ll show you how to view metrics in real-time for applications and offers. Additionally, we will review how you can use interactive reports and dashboards to track progress against recruitment targets.
And much more! Higher Education Blueprint is a powerful, proven solution designed specifically for the Higher Education space.
"Since implementing Higher Education Blueprint, our school has seen our acceptance and enrollment process go from a two or three month operation to being completed in a few days."- One of the Largest Colleges in Canada
This webinar will help you gain a full understanding of the Higher Education Blueprint’s capabilities and how it can improve your student engagement and provide support at every step throughout the student life cycle.
Presenter: Norman Di Pasquale - Senior Consultant
Dynamics 365 Customer Insights Webinar
Date: April 8th, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (EST)
Join CRM Dynamics for a free informational webinar on Dynamics 365 Customer Insights and learn how this solution can help your company get the most value out of the data you already have.
With Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, you can unify all your customer data across your company’s full range of sources to get a single view of your customers in real time.
In this session, our Customer Insights expert will guide you through this powerful solution to show how you can enable your sales process, manage your entire service department, and build, manage, track, and report on the effectiveness of your marketing efforts. Here are some key takeaways you’ll get from this session:
1. Marketing: Customer Insights can not only really improve the ROI on your company’s marketing budget, but also help your company create meaningful content and curate dynamic customer experiences with the information gathered through this powerful consumer data platform (CDP).
2. Sales: Instead of just going in cold or suggesting products and services customers may already be using, Customer Insights can help your sales team provide customers with data-driven recommendations to open up cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
3. Service: Just as Customer Insights allows you to be proactive on the sales side, it also enables this helpfulness when it comes to your service. By utilizing rich and robust customer profiles generated by Customer Insights, call center agents can deliver not only personalized but also consistent interactions.
If your company’s data is trapped in various locations with most of it unused, or you lack a single view of customers with real-time insights to inform business actions, you can rapidly drive value by deploying Dynamics 365 Customer Insights to unify data and create customer profiles. This is especially helpful if your company has no specific “data” roles within.
Presenter: Pierre Bertrand, Sales Director
Download our Digital Transformation eBook
Digital Transformation & What it means for your Business?
Download your free eBook today, and gain valuable knowledge on how to rediscover customer engagement, optimize operations and support data-driven decisions in ways you may not have considered yet.