Never Stop Learning with CRM Dynamics
Our events include webinars, speaking engagements and one-on-one sessions. Attending one of our sessions will guarantee advancement in your knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and business processes. We regularly include keynote speakers, thought leaders, and industry experts who will captivate you and create an exclusive learning opportunity. Leveraging decades of combined experience, we can guide you through difficult business challenges such as lead management, sales forecasting, activity management, digital marketing campaigns and case management. Read below for more information on specific events, times, and dates.
February Webinar Series
Digital Transformation Workshop Featuring: Marketing Automation
Date: February 25th, 2020
Time: 11:00 AM (EDT)
Two industry experts are getting together to share with you their real-life experience when it comes to marketing automation. This year we are pleased to co-partner with Marketing CoPilot founder Marketing Automation Evangelist Marie Wiese. Joining her is our "Smarketing" Guru, CRMD VP Sales and Marketing, Rob Triggs, for our Digital Transformation Workshop series featuring Marketing Automation.
There is never ending road when it comes to learning. “Practice makes perfect!” is a simple action that each of us can adapt to thrive in this digital transformation era. If you are a small, medium or large organization that is ready to digitally transform your organization to the next level, this webinar is for you.
Please take advantage of our Never Stop Learning Webinar Series on Digital Transformation Workshop, featuring Marketing Automation.
In this session you will learn:
1. Our Secret shopper findings that show why companies are losing leads, or experiencing difficulties when it comes to nurturing and managing their existing leads.
2. Review common Marketing Automation challenges in any organization.
3. Share the right formulas that allow you to excel in what you do, including best practices and dos and don’ts when it comes to marketing automation.
4. Overcome the tug of war between Sales vs Marketing with our Smarketing solution.
5. How much you need to invest? Ask yourself if you already maximize your existing tools? Are you satisfied with its current performance? OR, if you don’t have one why is more important than ever that you need to quick start your digital transformation.
At the end of this session CRM Dynamics and Marketing Copilot will provide you with a quick start tips on strategy, plan and solutions to launch a successful marketing automation.
Have you downloaded our eBook yet? Learn to drive sales using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Digital Transformation & What it means for your Business? eBook
Download your free eBook today, and gain valuable knowledge on how to rediscover customer engagement, optimize operations and support data-driven decisions in ways you may not have considered yet.