Our events include webinars, speaking engagements and one-on-one sessions. Attending one of our sessions will guarantee advancement in your knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and business processes. We regularly include keynote speakers, thought leaders, and industry experts who will captivate you and create an exclusive learning opportunity. Leveraging decades of combined experience, we can guide you through difficult business challenges such as lead management, sales forecasting, activity management, digital marketing campaigns and case management. Read below for more information on specific events, times, and dates.
Be a Part of Our Association Focus Group Session at Microsoft Technology Center
Date: July 23rd, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM (EDT)
CRM Dynamics invites you to take part in our Association Focus Group on Tuesday, July 23rd, 2019. The event will take place between 9:00 am and 11:00 am EDT at the Microsoft Canada head office, which is located at 1950 Meadowvale Blvd in Mississauga.
We are hoping to have a candid and productive discussion about the challenges that modern Associations face and to brainstorm ways that Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM can better support Member Management Organizations.
The insight you provide will assist us in the ongoing development of Dynamics Association Blueprint, our Association focused CRM solution. Launched last Fall, Dynamics Association Blueprint is designed to be an out-of-the-box CRM that is positioned to meet the unique needs of Membership Associations.
Built within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform and integrated with the family of Microsoft business software, Dynamics Association Blueprint provides you with a 360-degree view of each member, as well as operational control over, sales, service, marketing and social engagement insights. Although customizable, the product’s out-of-the-box capability is designed with the needs of budget-conscious Associations in mind.
Beverages and light snacks will be served during the event. We only ask that you bring your experience and insight to the table so that we can learn from you about how we can better help you and others like you!
We believe your insight would be invaluable in this process. However, space is limited. Please register here to ensure your participation.
Introduction to Microsoft D365 Portals
Date: July 25th, 2019
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (EDT)
In this digital age, every organization desires to be more cost and time efficient. Most of us are challenged to work smarter, not harder. We are faced with customers' demand for rapid response, and businesses are required to report the most up-to-date real time data to understand how they can to meet their goals. All of the above is feasible and can be accomplished with Microsoft D365 Portals.
In this webinar, participants will learn the basics of Microsoft D365 Portals. This session will provide helpful insights on how you can utilize this tool to customize and design your web solutions to fit your business needs
Please find the following discussion points for your reference:
1. What is Microsoft D365 Portals and the importance of onboarding Portals in your organization - This will cover a brief introduction of D365 Portals and the benefits of having portals integrated into their business process.
2. Portal Features
- Portal Add-On management and customization
- The D365 Portal tab in CRM, and describing common configuration items
- Portal authentication and security
- Localization support
3. How to select the right Portal for your organization:
- This will describe the different portal templates that are readily available for initial setup.
4. Microsoft D365 Portal Demo
- View and demonstrate a sample portal customization
This webinar is presented by one of our Microsoft Certified Consultant Paula Bianca Francisco.
How to Improve User Adoption and ROI for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Date: July 30th, 2019
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (EDT)
When you implement a new CRM solution for your organization, you are making a serious investment of time, money and people. You can achieve a vast number of improvements with the solution with a little help from a Microsoft Partner, like CRM Dynamics. In this webinar you will learn how you can address the key post implementation challenges of Dynamics 365 and increase your User Adoption and ROI of D365.
In this webcast we will explore:
- User Adoption: How to get users involved early, roll-out phases, design the system that is easy to use and train well.
- User Adoption Reports : Explore metrics and KPIs leveraged by CRMD’s Adoption Report to highlight pain-points and struggling user groups
- ROI: How to increase revenue with shorter sales cycles, lead generation and proactive account management, how to create new profit sources by up selling or cross selling, increase user productivity by spending less time in data entry and automate your business process, last but not least improve your overall customer satisfaction.
This webinar is presented by one of our Microsoft Certified Consultant Shubhangini Pandey.
Have you downloaded our eBook yet? Learn to drive sales using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Digital Transformation & What it means for your Business? eBook
Download your free eBook today, and gain valuable knowledge on how to rediscover customer engagement, optimize operations and support data-driven decisions in ways you may not have considered yet.