Customer Service for Microsoft Dynamics 365
An increasingly connected digital world has changed the way customers engage with brands. In an age of commoditized products and services, companies look to customer experience as a key competitive differentiator. Customer Service organizations are at the epicenter of a company’s ability to deliver a differentiated and a consistent engagement experience.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service supports the omni-channel, which enables consistent experiences across any combination of self and assisted service engagements. We provide a robust portal for self-service and peer-to-peer community support, with seamless transitions to high-touch agent interactions, or field service when there is a need for onsite help. Our Customer Service solution empowers agents with all the resources they need to provide fast and effective service. We empower people at every level of the organization with insights relevant to their role so that everyone can have a positive and meaningful impact on business outcomes.
Increase brand loyalty and advocacy by providing personalized and contextual interactions across the customer journey, through any channel and from any device.
Provide your agents with everything they need to deliver a more personalized, effective standard of service – using tools that are at their fingertips, from a single application.
Adjust at the pace of innovation through actionable insights that anticipate the rapidly changing needs of customers and your brand.
- self-service & communities
- Agent Enablement
- service intelligence
Enable end-to-end service engagements across channels on any device. A unified platform ensures context and consistency, delivering personalized service with minimal customer effort.
- Complete 360-degree view of the customer, including full history of interactions, user preferences, and relevant customer information from third party applications
- Complete customer information shared across channels and interactions to ensure consistent experiences, regardless of the number or variety of channels leveraged over the course of a single service request, or throughout the customer lifetime
- Real-time insights, SLA timers and entitlements, are presented to the agent so that every interaction is personalized and contextual
- Machine learning scenarios detect social post sentiment and intent, and automatically create and route as cases
- Create more personal experiences with chat and co-browse
- Drag-and-drop survey designer, theme editor and rich design logic makes it easy to create personalized surveys with multiple delivery mechanisms
- CTI framework with several integrations and adapters currently in market
Self-Service and Communities
Empower the increasing majority who prefer to find answers on their own through selfservice and community options, including access via third party sites, such as Facebook. A branded, personalized experience leverages an organized, searchable knowledgebase to deliver consistent, up-to-date answers, and a community experience for peer-to-peer support, direct interaction with subject matter experts or ideation.
- Intuitive navigation with case deflection capabilities, community discussion forums and blog platform
- Optional federated search presents results from any combination of relevant knowledge articles, social posts and blogs
- Automated community thread escalation to case capabilities
- Responsive design optimized for mobile devices
- Seamless transitions between self and assisted support
- In addition to out-of-the-box configurations, admins can create custom entities with easy to use tools, and a rich set of SDKs enable developers to easily build apps as well
- Portals leverage CRM authentication, security, user roles and rights, and either local authentication or federated authentication through a variety of providers
Empower your agents with a single, unified experience on their desktop or mobile device. Agents can access every source of information they need across diverse environments to provide a more personalized, effective standard of service
- A dynamic interface optimized to drive the next best action contextually serves up tools, guidance and data to agents throughout the interaction, including information or assets from third party applications
- Topic analysis and machine learning scenarios surface relevant knowledge articles and related cases to help agents solve cases faster and improve first time resolution rates
- Boost productivity with business processes and workflow, integrated knowledge, SLAs, agent scripting, entitlements and recommendations
- Speed resolution and avoid escalations by using collaboration tools to connect agents with peers and subject matter experts across internal and external teams
- Provide context sensitive guidance to help new users navigate the application and perform tasks specific to their role
- Reward optimal behaviors with gamification to improve performance and increase productivity
- Take service directly to the customer any time it cannot be managed through other channels; a single platform for customer and field service spans case management through to work order completion
Unified knowledge provides a single source of truth across channels and LOBs. Knowledgebase administrators can capture and create content from multiple sources, and an approval workflow ensures accuracy and mitigates risk.
- Quick Create functionality lets SMEs and agents create content on the fly, which is then routed into the approval workflow
- Build your knowledgebase with community sourced knowledge enrichment scenarios
- Use rich media, such as images and videos, to increase first time resolution rate
- Articles can be scheduled for periodic review or expiration to ensure content is always current
- Improve search and discoverability by associating knowledge articles with products, customer entitlements and other customer or account data
- Knowledge articles are optimized for mobile devices, and end users can provide feedback by rating content
- Knowledge analytics drives article efficiency and identifies potential areas for adjustments and augmentation
Relevant data empowers every role in the organization to have a positive impact on business outcomes. Insights are displayed through interactive dashboards with powerful data visualization capabilities. Our solution empowers organizations with the information they need to provide proactive care, and to predict and preempt the need for service.
- Role-tailored dashboards present real-time and historical data through a visual user interface
- Drill into data via interactive charts, and include data from third party applications for deeper business insights, analysis and exploration
- Use natural language capabilities to instantly render new reports and visualizations
- Use service intelligence to identify cross-sell/up-sell opportunities, explore what-if scenarios, improve service metrics and performance and identify best practices
- Report on custom KPIs and metrics tuned specifically to your business
Have you downloaded our eBook yet? Learn to drive sales using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Digital Transformation & What it means for your Business? eBook
Download your free eBook today, and gain valuable knowledge on how to rediscover customer engagement, optimize operations and support data-driven decisions in ways you may not have considered yet.