Give everyone the ability to create solutions that accelerate business
The Microsoft Power Platform is more than the sum of its parts. Connect them together—and to Office 365, Dynamics 365, Azure, and hundreds of other apps—and build end-to-end business solutions.
Work together to meet challenges effectively with Microsoft Power Platform—analyze data, build solutions, automate processes, and create virtual agents.
Power Platform allows you to solve real business problems rapidly and cost-effectively.
Microsoft Power Platform Includes:
- Reduce the added cost, complexity, and security risks of multiple solutions with an analytics platform that scales from individuals to the organization as a whole.
- Find and share meaningful insights with hundreds of data visualizations, built-in AI capabilities, tight Excel integration, and prebuilt and custom data connectors.
- Gain leading sensitivity classification and data loss prevention capabilities to help keep your data secure and compliant—even when it’s exported.
- Empower your team to start building and launching apps right away using pre-built templates, drag-and-drop simplicity, and quick deployment—then roll out continuous improvements as needed.
- Give everyone the power to build the apps they need with advanced functionality previously only available to professional developers—including pre-built AI components.
- Provide professional developers the tools to seamlessly extend app capabilities with Azure Functions and custom connectors to proprietary or on-premises systems.
- Build time-saving workflows into everything from individual tasks to large-scale systems with seamless integration using hundreds of prebuilt connectors.
- Enable everyone to build secure workflows with a no-code guided experience and cloud-based data loss prevention, identity, and access management services.
- Automate time-consuming manual tasks with built-in AI capabilities, giving you more time to focus on strategic, high-value opportunities.
Power Virtual Agents
- Create powerful chatbots—without the need for developers or data scientists—by using a guided, no-code graphical interface.
- Integrate Power Virtual Agents with the products and services you use every day using hundreds of prebuilt connectors, by building custom workflows using Power Automate, or creating complex scenarios with Microsoft Bot Framework.
- Monitor and continuously improve chatbot performance using AI- and data-driven insights available in an easy-to-read dashboard.
Talk to Our Experts
CRM Dynamics has a proven track-record of helping companies meet their goals. Give us a call today to see how utilizing Power Platform can benefit you.