Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Trades
Your customers' expectations are increasing, and you need to keep up with digital trends to stay competitive. Our Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution is designed for:
- Facilities Services
Provide employees and technicians with 360° information, from any location to improve resource productivity and customer satisfaction.
Keep the customer informed during every interaction of the service chain to increase brand loyalty and advocacy.
Improve profitability by optimizing schedules and use remote troubleshooting so a technician is dispatched only when necessary.
Make Your Scheduling Easy
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service, you will be using an easy, drag-and-drop scheduling board. Your dispatchers can assign resources, and set up schedules for work orders using a map or a list.
Fitting in more appointments has never been easier. With resource scheduling optimization you can automatically create a schedule that will schedule appointments and take into account the distance between appointments. Features you can look forward to are:
- Fit in more appointments per day
- Prioritize highest value customers
- Minimize driving time
- Send a customer's preferred technician
A Customer-Centric Experience
Field Service puts your customers at the center of all interactions. They will be kept them informed about the status of their service. It makes your communication easy, and ensures your customers have positive interactions at every step.
- Customers can see upcoming service appointments and view completed and open cases through a portal.
- Integration with Glympse keeps customers informed of actual arrival times of the technician in real time and provides the technician’s photo and vehicle information.
- Customers automatically receive text messages and phone calls to keep them informed at every stage of service.
Have you downloaded our eBook yet? Learn to drive sales using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Marketing with Microsoft CRM: 2016 Idea eBook
Download your free eBook today, and gain valuable knowledge on how you could be using Microsoft Dynamics CRM in ways you may not have considered to increase the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.